CROÍ LAIGHEAN CREDIT UNION
The Croí Laighean Credit Union Educational Voucher Scheme was first introduced by Edenderry Credit Union in 2009 and was established to help Members with back to school costs in co-operation with local schools.
The Scheme operates as follows:
- Each child collects their voucher from any one of the 7 Croí Laighean Credit Union branches. For locations and opening hours, please visit
www.clcu.ie or call us on 046-973 1755 / 045 860 554.
- The child (or parents) present the voucher to the school.
- The €10 is then marked off books, art supplies or any other costs, at the discretion of the school.
- The school presents the vouchers to Croí Laighean Credit
Union by Friday, October 27th and the value will then be
reimbursed to the School.
In order for a child to qualify for an Educational Voucher, he/she must:
- Be a member of Croí Laighean Credit Union or join the Credit Union by Friday, September 29th.
- Must be enrolled in school for the academic year 2017/2018
- Attend one of the schools within the common bond of Croí Laighean Credit Union.
The following link has more information on the Credit Union website: